Sunday, April 18, 2010

People tend to make situations harder when not necessary. Like why make things harder? People like a drama free life, right? Who likes drama? NO ONE! But everyone's different. Also I gotta say (which is true) everyone's a hypocrite. You don't realize it, till you actually see it threw someone else & be like "Shit I did that as well.." That's were our advices come from, from experience.

We only realize we are hypocrites till we talk to our friends and be like hey i did this and that, blah blah blah.
I'm not saying I'm not a hypocrite...I know I am. I do shit like everyone else...but hey its an experience and we learn from our mistakes...but there are some that don't.
Everyone's different...that's why we're all INDIVIDUALS.
God created everyone to be different. So everyone handles things different. Sucks but its life.


Plus everyone becomes a better and stronger person each day from each mistake they make!
But some people are different that sometimes they can't handle it...that's why we all have a great friend beside us to remind us that whatever we have done, isn't the end of the world.
Without drama i guess we wouldn't learn from anything. But some people take it too way outta hand.

Make peace not war.

SO COME ON MAKE PEACE & LESS DRAMA.


No comments:

Post a Comment